Nathan Clisby's homepage
Here you will find some details about my research (including lists of possible research topics for students and collaborators, and my publications), and various project pages where you can find interactive applications and visualisations.
18 October, 2021: I've created a howto guide on setting up Google Alerts for detection of contract cheating.
14 January, 2022: I've created a webpage for a symposium in memory of my friend Richard Brak, A Tour of Combinatorics and Statistical Mechanics: In Memory of Richard Brak.
Recent articles (updated April 2021)
- Nathan Clisby, Enumerative Combinatorics of Lattice Polymers, Notices of the AMS, 68: 504-515 (2021).
- Ian Enting and Nathan Clisby, On comparing greenhouse gas emission metrics, Atmos. Chem. Phys. 21: 4699-4708 (2021).
- Luca Maffioli, Nathan Clisby, Federico Frascoli, and B. D. Todd, The phase space distribution of confined fluids under shear is not fractal, J. Chem. Phys. 154: 094116 (2021).
- Nathan Clisby and Dac Thanh Chuong Ho, Off-lattice and parallel implementations of the pivot algorithm, arXiv:2001.02186 (2020).
- Nathan Clisby, Monte Carlo study of four-dimensional self-avoiding walks of up to one billion steps, J. Stat. Phys. 172: 477-492, arXiv:1703.10557 (2018).